Thursday, December 22, 2011

Birthday "Twins"


I had another unexpected birthday surprise show up in yesterday's mail.  A card from my birthday "twin" Dottie that contained a skein of Belle Soie's Rose of Sharon silk!

When I joined the guild I noticed they published birthdays in the newsletter.  I always like to see if I can find someone else who shares my same birthday.  It's rare that I do.  I've only run across four other people in my lifetime.  Imagine how excited I was when I discovered Dottie and I are birthday "twins!"

I always send her a card with a little something tucked inside and she does the same.  Thank you dear Dottie!  I love the card and the super soft silk too.

Until next time,

The Inspired Stitcher

6 comments:

Irene said...

Happy Birthday ! It's mine as well.

Peggy Lee said...

How nice! I don't know of anyone who shares my birthday. All around me, but not on my exact date.
That's so cool!

Shirlee said...

Happy Birthday! It's nice to find a birthday twin : ) Blessings, Shirlee

Mouse said...

oooo well that's nice ...when is the actual date as got confused ..lol hope you have / had a brill day ..lol :) love mouse xxxx

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lisa -- and also Merry Christmas- hope to see you @ Stitchaway.

Martha

Siobhán said...

How sweet! Happy belated birthday!