Check out this super cute bird ornament Patti gave me! She also gave me this cute note pad and pen set too. I forgot to snap a pic of the personalized bottle cap needle minder. It's covered in red glitter paint with my name on it. Thank you so much Patti! You know how I love red birds and anything red in general!
Check out this really neat pincushion Christie gave me. She said she found it at a craft fair. I love that it's an old mason jar lid and a quilt scrap topped with a pink button. Isn't it great?! Christie, I will always be reminded of you when I look at it.
The pink needle book in the picture was the favor at each person's place at the table. The Christmas committee girls made them for us. They even came with a petite needle. I will definitely put it to good use!
Christie also spoiled me for my birthday too. She said she wanted me to have it early so I could enjoy it longer! She's so thoughtful that way. The candle is actually battery operated so there's no smell. I have allergy troubles and some scented candles really bother me. Not this one! Thank you so much dear friend. It truly means a lot to me!
l to r: Marsha, Amanda, Christie, me
I'll leave you today with a snap of me and the peeps! Somehow Patti escaped the picture taking...hmmm!
I have some really dear friends who are great at spoiling a person. I am so very grateful for our friendships. More than you know!
Thank you to everyone who stopped by today. I'm almost done sharing the festivities. As you can tell, it was a really fun day!
Until next time,
The Inspired Stitcher
11 comments:
Wow, you really were spoiled! lol! Great presents!
Lovely to receive presents, they are lovely. Nice bunch of friends!
Happy Christmas :))
Wow! Very nice presents. It is good to be spoiled.
The pin cushion is cute.
You received some very nice things! I love when people put pincushions in old canning jar lids : ) Loved the photo of you & your friends as well : ) Blessings, Shirlee
ohhh lovely gifts :) and oooo helloo to you all *waving :) don't know which present I like best ..lol :) love mouse xxxx
Wonderful gifts and wonderful friends--you are one lucky stitcher :)
What lovely gifts, good for you!
Lucky you--what wonderful gifts! (and no, definitely not a braggy post--don't worry!) :)
Wonderful gifts, but I love that bird! He's so cute and adorable, with the lovely stitching on him.
What adorable gifts! Aren't good friends the best? It's funny how they seem to know just what you like! It was fun seeing all of your goodies!
It looks like you girls had a fantastic time! So sad that I couldn't be there... :-(
Post a Comment