***
I think I'll finally wrap-up the guild Christmas party festivities today. I want to show you all the lovely ornaments and all the awesome Show and Tell! It's going to be a lot of pictures so grab a cup of tea and settle in!
The tree ornament in this picture is the one I made for the exchange. Pam M. got my ornament this year.
See the red and white ornament in the lower right? That's the one I received in the exchange! It was made by the very talented Joyce!
Here's a close-up! Isn't it awesome?! The best part is...it's RED! Thank you so much, Joyce!
A very pretty one made by Nancy!
This one was made by Paula who was my Secret Stitcher last year!
I don't remember who made this one or the next one but I really liked them too.
***
Next up is Show and Tell! We really are a very talented group.
Here are some folks browsing the table!
These were made by my peep, Christie!
This one was made by my peep, Marsha! The frame couldn't be more perfect.
This one was made by Christy Y. She sometimes sits with the peeps at Tiara Club.
***
As you can tell from my past posts this week and from all this loveliness, it was a really nice party. I think everyone had a good time and we got to see some really awesome stitching. There's nothing like seeing things stitched up in person to inspire you! I know my "to stitch" list got longer that day.
I hope you all have a great weekend. I'm crossing the river tonight to go to the Tiara Club Christmas get together! We are meeting at Ruby Tuesday's for dinner and then back to our regular meeting place for an ornament exchange.
Yep, I've been a busy bee stitching exchange ornaments. Now you know why I haven't been able to show you much lately! I'm sure you don't mind being bombarded with goodness now though.
Have a great weekend all,
The Inspired Stitcher
9 comments:
Of course it wasn't bragging! It was a great post! As is this one. Wow! What a lot of beautiful ornaments and stitching! Thanks for sharing! I have to do my best now not to go off to find out what various pieces are. lol!
So many beautiful ornaments. I can't pick a favorite!
I don't mind admitting I am so jealous of those who can get together with others who share our love of the needle. I just love looking at all the get-togethers you all have.
Thanks for sharing.
Hmmm ... I don't know where you live but my husband & I are planning to move next year & your neck of the woods sounds like it would be a good place to be : ) Loved seeing all the photos! Do you by any chance know what the pattern is for that Stitching Joy Santa ornament that Paula made? I see another pattern hunt & purchase in my future : ) Blessings, Shirlee
I love looking at everyone's ornaments, Lisa, and the one you received from Joyce is wonderful... And, no, I didn't take it that you were bragging at all--just thrilled to have such great friends as well you should be.
Congrats to all the talented ladies. All the ornaments are lovely. The nutcracker is adorable! His frame suits him perfectly. My favorite ornament was stitched by Nancy. Do you happen to know the designer?
ooooo lovely eye candy again :) and I can see why your to stitch list has got longer ....lol love mouse xxx
Oh my goodness, what beautiful things! I envy you your guild--it must be so nice to be a part of something like that with like-minded stitchers. Loved the photos!
Lovely stitching by all, thanks for sharing!
I didn't take your previous post as bragging at all. I think we all love to see the goodies that others get! It's fun! And sometimes it gives us good gift-giving ideas! Love this show-and-tell. You are indeed a talented group of stitchers.
Post a Comment