First up, is this awesome ornament stitched by Marsha as a thank you for being her Secret Stitcher. She actually gave me the choice between this one and another one. I had a really really had a hard time choosing. Marsha is talented stitcher and her finishing is awesome! Thank you so much Marsha for stitching this for me. I will fondly remember this year each time I look at it.
This is the ornament I received from Linda! Check out the goodies she put in side it, a great pair of green scissors, some size 28 Bohin needles (I love those), some DMC in great Christmas colors and a little sweet treat too! How awesome is that?! But wait, there was more...
In addition to the ornament, she also gave me these wonderful early Christmas presents! Two charts from Blackberry Lane Designs which included the fabric and all the goodies necessary to finish them too. I've been drooling over the squirrel with the acorn for quite sometime now. I hadn't seen the other one before but it is equally as awesome.
The little paint bucket is for orts and you stitch a "band" to insert inside. The lid gets a stitched spider finished as a pincushion insert. She even included the cute little pins for the cushion too. Needless to say these are going to the top of the "must stitch list" for 2012.
Since my birthday falls four days after Christmas, Linda went ahead and gave me my birthday present too! Now let me just tell you that I did tear up when she gave this to me. I am always moved to tears when anyone remembers my birthday! Seriously!!!
I was just so surprised and moved by this thoughtful gift. It truly made my day. Linda, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the wonderful gifts I received this year and especially this thoughtful birthday gift. I've said it before but I'll say it again, you really "got me" this year and they were all humbly appreciated!
Well, this post has gotten longer than I'd anticipated and I still have more to share. I think I'll wind it up for today and save the rest for tomorrow.
Thanks to all for the well wishes and the lovely comments you left for me. I do appreciate each and every one of you who take the time to write. I also appreciate all of you who stop by just for a quick read too.
Until next time,
The Inspired Stitcher
8 comments:
oooo you have every right to brag they are gorgeous ... can't make up my mind which I like the best ... and hope you have a lovely birthday too ... and your present is gorgeous as well .... love mouse xxxx
What pretty stitched pieces you received!! Love all of the goodies too!
Glad you had fun at your party!
Hugs
What a fun time you had & what wonderful goodies! Blessings, Shirlee
Wow, such goodies you received! They're all wonderful! Happy birthday to you too!
Oh, all of your goodies are wonderful! I adore the way that little stocking is filled with stitching items--so cute. I'll have to remember that idea (if I an ever get up my nerve to stitch a stocking shape!!).
Yes, a birthday 4 days after Christmas is most likely often forgotten. Mine is 3 weeks after and even then most people don't remember!!
So, ♫♫♫ Happy early birthday, Lisa ♫♫♫
Wow, someone has been a very good girl this year! What lovely gifts!!
And Happy Birthday, Lisa!
Those are some beautiful ornaments and gifts you received! I always felt sorry for people with birthdays super close to Christmas, since so often they seemed to get combines gifts. I'm glad to see some of your friends gave you birthday presents.
Oh my gosh, what awesome gifts!!! Lucky you--everything is fabulous.
Post a Comment