Oh. My. Goodness.
Here are some pretty things that caught my eye in no particular order.

Giulia Punti Antichi
Shabby Chic Pendant
Shabby Chic Pendant
I think I like this pendant the most!
I love those buttons and it looks like a quick stitch.
I love those buttons and it looks like a quick stitch.

Giulia Punti Antichi
An Icelandic Christmas Sewing Set with Finishing Fabric
An Icelandic Christmas Sewing Set with Finishing Fabric
I'm starting a collection of stitched hornbooks and this one would just be fantastic to stitch up! Actually I like any and all hornbooks. They don't have to be stitched. LOL!
Blackbird Designs
For My Friend
For My Friend
What can I say, I'm a sucker for anything BBD does. I knew of them as quilt designers first and was delighted to find out they also design cross stitch. I guess that's why I'm fond of them.

Praiseworthy Stitches
Mermaid's Love Tokens
Mermaid's Love Tokens
I don't know what it is about me and mermaids lately. I seem to really be drawn to them. Maybe it's because I'm a Capricorn. You know, half mermaid/half goat. Yeah that's it!
***
I want to thank you all for your emails and support this week. I really feel so thankful. Really! Your kind words and sweet comments are so very appreciated. I feel a sense of community and friendship here in our corner of blogland. So thank you from the bottom of my heart! You all are the very best!
Until next time,
The Inspired Stitcher
8 comments:
I have been eyeballing the same stitchy things myself. See you tonight at Tiara.
oooooooooooo nice eye candy :) love that hornbook ... I've bought one but not got a pattern for it yet ..lol
good luck with the puppy training classes :)I wish I was nearer to help you with her so you could get some stitching done ... love mouse xxxxx
I love seeing the previews (and postviews...) of the Nashville market. I'm going for the BBD book too.
I like what you've been eyeing at market. It's nice to ogle everything, isn't it? So much fun!
I love all the things you showed us! Wish we all get to go to Nashville market, that would be great!
Greetings from Debby,
www.crossstitchstyle.blogspot.com
Such pretty temptations!! Do I need any more stitchy stuff, though??? YES :)
Oh tout est sublime !!!
very beautiful
bisous bisous de France my Dear ...
You're showing three projects that I failed to see when searching for the new items. Thanks! You picked some beauties.
Post a Comment