Happy Leap Day!
Don't you just love my new frog? It came in my Happy Meal the other day. It's a Build a Bear Workshop toy. I thought it was pretty lucky to get a frog in the drive thru. I took it as a good sign. Besides you're never too old for Happy Meals or toys in my world! LOL!
Well, I'm happy to report that stitching can be done with the furry one around. I just had to get creative! Here's my BAP update for February.
As you can see, I didn't make it all the way across the top but I got pretty darn close considering I was fending off
I'm hopeful that next month I will have much more to show you on this one. I'm also hopeful the furry one will be getting over this biting business. My hands and arms make me look like I'm being abused...yeah, by an 11 pound bundle of energy!
Speaking of, I'll leave you today with a pic of Her Crazy Self. This picture cracks me up. It really does capture her in all her wild-eyed glory when she's fighting her recharge aka nap! Nope, she's not all cuteness all the time. I wish! LOL!
I hope everyone's February was good. I hope March will bring you plenty of stitchy progress and spring flowers too! Thanks to all who stop by I appreciate your visits.
Until next time,
The Inspired Stitcher
10 comments:
I love your EMS piece -- it's gorgeous! Love the happy meal toy too -- lol! How appropriate! Your little fur baby is adorable, of course!
awwww well done on your progress glad you got a puppy sitter and she is sooo funny in that photo ... when she bites blow gently on her face and go no really firm ... it worked with Bentley and then when he tried again I went ahaha no .. and after a few goes it stopped ... you never know it may work with her ????
ooo my daffodils are almost ready to bloom :) love mouse xxxxx
Oh I love your pictures !!!
félicitations !
bisous de France
Nice progress on the sampler!
Nice progress on your sampler. The colors are so pretty.
Your little pup is just darling. One big bundle of energy!!
Oh, I used to love Happy Meals, too, when my sons were young--maybe I should drive through and get myself one again for old times sake :)
Glad to see you've had a little break from Miss Shelby to work on your pretty sampler, too!
The BAP is gorgeous. It is going to be awesome.
That is one crazy looking Missy. I'll have bones available Friday. I was all set to quit agility and then Buddy was amazing in his last class. Now I'm debating on signing up again. Sigh.
The frog is adorable.
Wow- your spotted baby loks like she means business... must - fight - nap!
The EMS samples looks great, isn't it wonderful to see it grow? I can't believe that she is giving all that beautiful goodness away for free!!!
Too funny 'cause I got the same frog last week in my happy meal. I always eat happy meals for portion control and the toys make great Halloween treats for the trick or treaters but this little froggie isn't going anywhere.
Your stitching is just gorgeous and i love that last shot of your furbaby, lol! She's too cute!
Post a Comment