Design: ABC Samplers
Designer: Unknown
Fabric: 32 ct. Raw Linen
Floss: DMC 221 & 841
Started: 1/29/12
Finished and Completed: 3/24/12
This is one of the things I finished while there. I've had it in the works for a while now but a few things got pushed in front of it so I'm just now getting around to getting it done. The fabric pictured behind it is from French General and is the fabric I used for the backing. There's not a single cross stitch in it either. It was a lot of fun to do and it's just too dang cute for words.
My buddy Donna gifted me with the pattern. She had stitched several of these for her best peeps for Christmas presents and of course I fell in love with it when I saw it. I just HAD to stitch it. Know what I mean?! LOL!
The second thing I finished is for an exchange so I can't show it right now. However once it's received I'll be sure to share it. It's for the Blackbird Designs Exchange and I can't wait to send it to my partner. I need to do the finishing yet. I'm hoping she likes it. I may have to stitch this one again for myself.
The third thing I finished this weekend is a birthday present for a dear friend I don't see that often. I want to wait to show that until after she receives it. I popped it in the mail to her today so hopefully she'll get it before the end of the week.
Well folks that's it from this end today. I want to extend a warm welcome to my new followers and thank you all for your visits. I hope everyone is having a good week so far!
Until next time,
The Inspired Stitcher

7 comments:
Very pretty finish! Have fun with the BBD exchange :-)
You've been a busy, busy girl. Can' wait to see all you've got waiting in the "wings".
Love your sampler pillow. Very cute:)
I love that little pillow! So pretty! Glad you had fun at the Tiara Club!
Cute finish! Glad you got so much done at your Tiara Club:)
What a darling pincushion! As you usual, you did a terrific job. I wish some of your productivity would rub off on me! Can't wait to see your exchange project.
.... - one of my favorite four letter words: DONE
Post a Comment