Friday, March 30, 2012

New Year, New Ewe...fini

Design:  New Year, New Ewe
Designer:  The Sampler Girl
Fabric:  32 ct. Raw
Floss: DMC as charted
(substituted 3371 for 640 & 3865 for Ecru)
Started:  3/16/12
Finished:  3/17/12
Completed:  3/23/12

As promised here's the gift I sent to my friend for her birthday.  I got the sweetest email from her this afternoon saying she received it so I thought I'd share it with you today.

This one worked up so cute.  I stitched our initials, the year and "Happy Birthday" on the back for her.  I'm so glad she liked it and I could make her day even if it was a bit late getting to her.

I just love sharing my stitching with other stitchers because you know they appreciate the work and the thought.  I also love spoiling my peeps.  I guess it comes from having a birthday at a crummy time of the year.  LOL!

Well it's a short post today.  I hope everyone has a good weekend!  Thank you for visiting with me today.

Until next time,

The Inspired Stitcher

9 comments:

denise said...

love it! denise

Shirlee said...

What a delightful project!

Marsha said...

That's adorable. I finished a floss tag tonight and used your bee as a guide. It'll be on the blog soon.

Mouse said...

ohhh I like that one :) and glad she does too heheh :) love mouse xxxx

Carol said...

Very cute gift for your friend--I'm sure she loves it :)

Enjoy your weekend!

Giovanna said...

Very cute present, well done!

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a cute gift for your friend!

BeckySC said...

CUTE as can be :)
Hugs to you :)

Lelia said...

ewe stitch beautifully!

Enjoy the day