Just look what landed in my mailbox yesterday! What a sweet package of fun my Secret Stitcher sent me. She sent me a "March" note pad with the cutest frogs on it, a super cute card, and a fun little bag full of green floss! Just look at those paw prints on that bag. Too cute! Even Ms. Shelby made out.
Here she is checking out her gift from Secret Stitcher! Yes, she loved them!!! OMG, I could hardly keep those paws off the table once she had a nibble. I can see these going to puppy school with us...if they last that long. LOL!
Thank you so much Secret Stitcher for all the St. Patty's goodies and for remembering Shelby. It really brightened my day to come home to such thoughtfulness.
***
Crocuses and Daffodils in March!!!
Here are some other things that brightened my day when I got home. Just look at those happy colors! We are having a rare eary spring around here and my flowers are all blooming and looking lovely. Daffodils are my most favorite flowers in the whole world. I love them even more than roses. I'm so glad to see them again!
***
I hope everyone has a great weekend and I hope it's nice where you are. I plan to spend some time outdoors if the weather cooperates. The yard really needs some attention with all the sitcks laying around. Best to pick them up before they get flung out the side of the mower. We'll be getting it out soon at the rate the grass is growing!
I also still want to do a post about last weekend's classes. But I'll save it for another day. There's a lot I want to share with you and I've not had the time this week to do a proper post. Soon!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for all your lovely comments.
Until next time,
The Inspired Stitcher

5 comments:
What a fun goodie bag! Thanks for the lovely photos of the crocus and daffodils. They're a sure way to brighten any day. Love the Geico pig, too. My favorite is the new commercial with him on the street luge. Have a lovely day. K—
You got some good stuff girl. Indigo loves those treats. I know Shelby will too. They are so much better than the real pig ears. The real ones stink to high heaven, especially when the dog hides them under your pillow or behind the couch for later....YUCK!!
Great secret stitcher presents! Love the flower pics. lol about the pig. He cracks me up!
What lovely gifts from your secret stitcher! Is there a blog group to join for that or ??? The flowers look pretty. Our hyacinths & daffodils have already seen better days. It's already too hot-hot-hot : (
Such fun gifts for you and Shelby on St. Patrick's Day :)
Isn't this weather fabulous!! Picking up sticks is on my "to-do" list today, also--had a bad storm go through on Thursday night that left quite a mess!! Enjoy your weekend!
Post a Comment