Saturday, March 24, 2012

A Visit to The Crafty Ewe

If you are like me I love to visit stitch shops and quilt shops on my travels.  I always do an internet search before leaving to see if there are any interesting places I should visit along the way.

Here are some snaps I took while visiting The Crafty Ewe on the way to the Blue Ribbon Sewing Box Class a couple weekends ago.

Lots of tempting goodies by the checkout stand!

New stash just in from Market!

 Just look at all those wonderful mouldings for framing!

This was my favorite corner, the fabric corner!

This is a really nice shop and it was very well stocked with all the latest "must haves!"  If you find yourself near Broadview Heights (near Cleveland, Ohio) you must pay this shop a visit.  You will add to the stash for sure!


Speaking of stash enhancement, here's what I just couldn't live without!  I collect hornbooks so of course that one had to come home with me.  I also found two Valentine's Day charts I've been looking for too.

The Polka Dot Heart kit was the best deal of the day.  It was missing the scissors so it was marked way down.  Lucky me!  You know how I love my polka dots.  Even have a polka dot dog dontcha know.  LOL!

Well that's it from here today.  I just thought I'd share a great shop with you all.  I hope you are having a good weekend so far!

Until next time,

The Inspired Stitcher

8 comments:

Giovanna said...

Nice buys - that hornbook is adorable!

Margaret said...

Looks like a great LNS! I love that hornbook!!!

Shirlee said...

Thanks for the review! I'll be sure to look for this shop the next time I'm in that area : )

Mouse said...

*TUTS* rather loudly you left me at home when you went there *sniff .... heheheh looks a fab shop and of course it is mandatory to buy something ;)
glad you had a chance to go and visit :) love mouse xxxxx

Brigitte said...

Oh, how I wish to have such a shop within reach ...

Stitching Cat said...

The Crafty Ewe looks like a great shop. I am also passing on to you a 'liebster' blog award, when you have a chance check it out at my blog http://cattailsneedle.blogspot.com. Enjoy your weekend!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

That looks like a fantastic shop!!!

Carol said...

Oh, what a great shop--that fabric corner really does look amazing! And you are lucky to have spotted that Polka Dot Heart kit at such a deal. If the price of gas were cheaper, I'd drive up to Cleveland myself!!