Monday, September 17, 2012

TUSAL September

(I'm trying this again today.  My post yesterday disappeared into the ether.  Go figure!)
 
Once again it's TUSAL time.  Where did the last month go?!  I swear this year is just whizzing past!  Here's the ORT pile for this month and the ORT report follows below.
 

This month's contributors to the pile o'ORTs were:
  • “Holiday Sprinkles” #112 by Doodles for leftovers (DONE...more later)
  • “Acorns and Leaves Scissors Fob” by xstitchhappy.blogspot.com freebie (DONE...more later)
  • September’s assignment for the EMS SAL (DONE!)
  • Gift for my Secret Stitcher (DONE...I'll have to show this later this year)
  • Glory House by Chessie and Me (still in progress)
It doesn't look like much and compared to other months it really isn't but then again, I have been traveling!
 
Well folks, that's it for this month.   I've been on a finishing kick today so I'll have more to share later.  I just love it when I get in the finishing mood.  Hope your weekend has been good!
 
 
More later,
 
The Inspired Stitcher

2 comments:

Giovanna said...

I think you've done very well - enjoy the next month!

Margaret said...

Love your ORT container! Nice ORTs too. :D