She's the one that sent me the cute stuffed Dalmatian for my birthday. She has a birthday close to a winter holiday too so we commiserate with each other. Want to see what I stitched her?
Designer: Lizzie Kate & Stitchy Kitty
Design: "P" from Winter Alphabet; Frog face from No Frogging Allowed
Fabric: 28 ct. random scrap of white
Floss: DMC
Started: Letter "P" 3/4/12; Frog 12/28/12
Finished: 12/28/12
Completed: 12/28/12
Patti commented a couple times last year that she really liked my Ott-lite fob. So I decided to make her one with the unused "P" from my first attempt to make my own way back in March last year. I just knew it would get put to good use at some point. I actually like her fob better than mine. LOL! Isn't that frog just too dang cute?!
I always enjoy stitching for my friends and I know they appreciate my efforts too. That's the thing about stitching for other stitchers, they totally "get it" and appreciate the time it takes to make something. I also like to give something personalized too. Patti loves frogs! So there you have it, my last finish for 2012!
That's all I've got for now. I'll be back with my first TUSAL post on Friday. If you aren't sure what that is, stay tuned. I'll tell you all about it then. Have a great day and thanks for visiting with me!
More later,
The Inspired Stitcher
9 comments:
So cute! And very sweet to make this for your friend!
You are spot on about stitchers appreciating hand made gifts. Sometimes others do not realise the amount of work that has gone into the stitching and finishing.
You are so right about stitching for other stitchers. They DO appreciate every stitch:) Lovely gift you made. I forgot about the fab for the Ott Lit. seeing this made me recall the one you made before:)
Love Annette
A very cute gift - lovely, well done!
What a sweet gift for your friend!
It is sweet. Yes, we stitchers *know* don't we? ;)
Very cute! I definately agree about stitchers gifting stitchers. I tend to be a bit picky when it comes to stitched gifts.
Judy heartland stitcher
That is so tiny and sweet, Lisa! Patti will love it!!
Post a Comment