Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Nicola's having a giveaway

If you've never visited Nicola's blog, Stitching by a Cornish Seashore, you should hop over there and have a look.  She's giving away a chart by Olwyn Horwood called "Blue Ribbon Sampler."  It's a really lovely sampler!


She's also hosting a year-long SAL over at Nicola's Scarlet Letter Year and Nicola's Scarlet Letter Year Blog Two to celebrate her big 5-0 birthday.  So far there are 160 of us participating celebrating with her!

If you want to see some awesome eye candy, go pop over to these two blogs as well.  There's lots to see and both blogs are quite active.  I'm sure you'll be inspired to go grab a Scarlet Letter sampler and get stitching too.  I know, I'm an enabler.  You're welcome!

More later,

The Inspired Stitcher

3 comments:

Christie said...

One of the guild ladies in the day group stitched this piece several years ago. It is amazing.

Nicola said...

Thank you for mentioning the giveaway. I hope the book finds a good home.

sydney termite control said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.