Design: Skating Party
Designer: Mary Garry
Fabric: 32 ct. Queen Anne's Lace
Floss: Lisa's conversion using DMC, CC, and GAST
Lisa knows I love Mary Garry designs. I've had this one on my wish list for a while. Now I have an extra special one made by a friend. I have it sitting where I can see it from my stitching nest.
Check out the cute box finish! Lisa told me she'd had the "Think Snow" buttons for a while and added them last minute. I think they are perfect for this design! I love how she matched the blue dress to the box color too. She painted and lined the box herself. Such talent!
Thank you so much, dear friend for stitching for me and for coordinating the exchange! It was totally worth the wait and I didn't have to stalk the mailman for too long either. LOL!
As always, thanks so much for stopping by to visit with me today. I hope everyone is having a good week!
Until Next Time,
The Inspired Stitcher
10 comments:
Just lovely! Lisa really went all out on this one. You are one lucky girl!
That's a wonderful exchange piece, kudos to Lisa.
Awe shes lovely! What a beautiful exchange gift Lisa made for you. Love the Think Snow buttons too.
love Annette
That's adorable! You must have been so happy to get this as your exchange!
What a great exchange! I love Mary Garry, too!
What a cute box for your exchange piece. Although, I have to say think spring instead of think snow! But I would have to admire it also.
Judy heartland stitcher
What a sweet exchange piece... I love Mary Garry too.
Such a lovely exchange piece from dear Lisa, soo creative, love it!
What a sweet gift from Lisa!! I love Mary Garry things, too, but have never stitched one of her pieces. Enjoy your cute box :)
now that is cute and love the words on the box too ... :) lovely giftie for you :) love mouse xxxxxx
Post a Comment