Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Secret Stitcher

A couple Fridays ago I was surprised by my Secret Stitcher at the monthly Tiara Club stitch-in.  Since it was the Friday before St. Patty's Day, her gift was very timely!

She gave me some fun floss with names most appropriate for the holiday too.  I got some Four-leaf Clover, Fool's Gold and Shamrock.  Isn't that fun?!  She also gave me a grow your own Four-Leaf Clover kit too.  I've never had a very green thumb so we'll see how this works out.  LOL!

***

Now fast forward to this past weekend at the Queen City Sampler Guild's all day stitch-in, she gifted me again! This time it was Easter themed.

Just look at all this Easter goodness! Don't you just love that sweet stuffed bunny?!  I love the old fashioned writing on her and the pink skirt too.  She's so very me!

Here's a close up of the bucket with all the goodies still inside it. I love the Reece's Pieces carrot and the eggs filled with M & M's as well as Hello Kitty goodies!


Check out this super cute bunny bee ornament! She's got glitter all over her but you can't really tell it in this picture. Too stinkin' cute!

She also gifted me with a new Lizzie Kate chart called "Spring String" and some holiday floss. This time the flosses are Baby Chick, Blooming Crocus, and Bunny Honey by Crescent Colors. What great colors and of course, I love Lizzie Kate!

Thank you so much Secret Stitcher! You have spoiled me rotten this month. I love everything you sent. What a lucky girl I am!

I'm putting together a post about the guild's all-day stitch-in last Saturday. We had a guest speaker, Darlene Anderson. It was so much fun! I won't spoil it by telling you too much today. I'll save it for next time! Thanks for stopping by for a visit.

More later,

The Inspired Stitcher

9 comments:

Carol said...

You have the best Secret Stitcher, Lisa!! I love how she chose the floss based on the holidays--so cute! And I, too, love that bunny...I just bought the same Reese's Pieces filled "carrots" for my sons--I couldn't resist them :)

Wishing you a very Happy Easter--enjoy all those goodies!

Margaret said...

Wow! Looks like you hava a great secret stitcher this year! So much fun -- I love all the goodies!

Marilyn said...

What a great Secret Stitcher you have!
Everything is so cute, and love the holiday-themed flosses.
Marilyn

Laurie in Iowa said...

Enjoy all your secret stitcher goodies!

Lisa V said...

Such cute little bunny surprises.

Christie said...

Great stuff Lisa. I saw that bag being carried over there but thought it was for Marsha. Love the bunny chart and bee/bunny. Someone does know you very well.

Judy said...

Nice stuff from your secret stitcher. Love the floos colors. What a fun thing to do. Will look forward to the guild report! Happy Easter.

Judy heartland stitcher

Shirlee said...

What wonderful goodies!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Fun stuff, Lisa. The bunny is so cute!