Design: Clover Pincushion freebie
Designer: Lynn B of Happiness is Cross Stitching blog
Fabric: 28 ct. mint green
Floss: DMC 367 & Ecru
Started: 3/17/13
Finished: 3/25/13
Completed: 4/14/13
I ended up changing the clover center colors about three different times before I struck on the Ecru as my final choice. The mint green just seemed to swallow up the greens I kept trying.
I decided to put "Good Luck" instead of "St. Patrick's Day" on the back of it. I like to at least put my initials and a date on things. I'm thinking I should have stitched this over one but it's too late now. It's done and I'm moving on!
I also liked the way Lynn did the beaded edge on hers so I decided to do the same. I think it would look cute done with tiny pearls too but I didn't have any. I like the green.
So there you have it folks! A finish I forgot about. I started it to be festive on St. Patty's Day. I guess it's better late than never on the completion part. LOL!
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope everyone has a good week!
Until Next Time,
The Inspired Stitcher
10 comments:
Sweet little stitch Lisa. Very nice finishing.
Very sweet finish, Lisa. The ecru was the right choice, I think and I love the beads. Missed you at Guild on Sunday!
What an adorable shamrock finish, Lisa! I really like it! What aa super addition to your display!
Robin in Virginia
It's a wonderful finish! I love it!
Absolument parfais !!!!
bisous bisous
So very cute!!
Another beautiful finish for you:)
So admire your energy, can you send some to this tired old lady hehe:D:D
Hugs from
Anette & Skruttan
What a cute pincushion! I really like the green beads too.
Judy heartland stitcher
What a beautiful pincushion. Your beading all around the edges are so pretty. That's something I've not tried yet. Not sure how to do but love your finish. And its never to late to finish project. I know from experience:))) love Annette
ps I like the GOOD LUCK saying.
It's lovely, congratulations
A very pretty finish, well done!
Post a Comment