Progress as of lunchtime 4/10/13
I made it my mission during my lunch hour yesterday to get it finished and I'm pleased to say I did. It was super hard to go back to work afterward. I really wanted to keep stitching and start the "A" box. I've used the angel as my motivation to get to stitch the letters.
A is for Ape
When I got home last night and couldn't stop thinking about this project. I just had to start the "A" block! I'm not quite finished with this cute little monkey or I should say ape. It went a lot faster compared to the angel. I worked on it some more at lunch today.
I'm so thrilled to be starting the letters now! I'm even more motivated than ever to keep going on this one. I'm thinking I've found another one I'll have a hard time putting down.
I just had to share my excitement with you all today. It was hard not to spill the beans yesterday. I'm hoping to get a couple more projects finished soon. That is if I can tear myself away from this one now. LOL!
Thanks for stopping by and sharing my excitement today. I can't wait to post another update on this one.
Until Next Time,
The Inspired Stitcher
14 comments:
Looks wonderful Lisa :-)
Great work! I love over one. It is time consuming, isn't it?!
Awesome job, Lisa! The angel looks great and I could just feel your excitement as I read your post. Yeah!'
Fantastic stitching , well done.
Actually you have a monkey , not an ape. Monkeys have tails , apes don't. One of the useless facts I keep stuffed in my head ,lol.
Looking forward to seeing more of your lovely project .X
It's just wonderful, Lisa!!!! Yay! Definitely time for a Snoopy happy dance -- and for filling in those boxes! Love the ape!
It's gorgeous, and your stitching is lovely - well done!
That's all over one? I am so impressed! It's beautifully done. Congratulations.
Congrats... it looks fabulous. I love watching your progress on this piece.
Very nice piece..especially over one. I really like your John Foster piece. I cannot sitich over lunch--it is impossible to put down. And now I usually need my magnifier lamp--so completely out of the question for over lunch..lol! Watching for progress!
Judy heartland stitcher
Wow! Looks fantastic. The over one is very commendable! Can't wait to see your progress with this.
Le début est superbe ! bravo
bisous
Looks great Lisa. I haven't had much time to stitch. I've started the big Clean for the wedding. Yucj.
So beautiful! I so understand your excitement. Congrats finishing all of the angel design. What a task that was but it looks amazing.
love Annette
Ha Ha! I can just imagine you doing the Snoopy Dance, Lisa :) Your WIP is really starting to take shape--it will be fun to watch the letters appear... Beautiful work :)
Post a Comment