Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Secret Stitcher

I decided to take Monday off to get caught up on house chores that didn't get done over the weekend.  While I was puttering around in my studio I saw the mail carrier out the window drop a package in the mailbox.  Here's what was inside!


I knew I hadn't ordered anything so I wasn't expecting a package.  When I opened it, this is what was inside!  A super cute card, some floss, a chart, a little Beanie Dalmatian and some microfiber gloves to dry a wet pup off.  With the weather we are having today, those are going to come in handy!

Here's a closer look at the little Beanie!  I apologise for the blurry picture.  Isn't it cute?

She also sent me a Lizzie*Kate and two Crescent Colors in Rainy Day and Cottage Garden.

I have a suspicion that my Secret Stitcher is a dog person.  Just sayin'!  LOL!  Thank you so much Secret Stitcher.  It was nice to get a surprise in the mail.

I'll have more to share tomorrow about my grand adventure this past weekend!  It's going to take some doing to write it up and sort the pictures.  So stay tuned for a long post soon.  Thanks for stopping by for a visit.


More later,

The Inspired Stitcher

10 comments:

Carol said...

What perfect gifts for you and Shelby :) That tiny Dalmatian is just adorable...

Robin in Virginia said...

What a terrific package to receive! That teeny Dalmatian is adorable. Who makes the microfiber gloves?

Robin in Virginia

FLR said...

Wow! Love the card and the beany! And is that something to play with for Shelby?
Big hug for Shelby and a ´woof´ from Ubu,
groetjes from the Netherlands
Francisca

Mouse said...

awwww that is cute .... and it wasn't me heheheh :) love mouse xxxxx

Annette-California said...

Don't you love surprises like the one you received? Lovely gifts.
love Annette

Laurie in Iowa said...

Lovely surprise package... but puppy.

Margaret said...

Wonderful package from your secret stitcher. So much fun!

Marilyn said...

Oh, the little Dal is soooooooo cute.
Great stitchy stuff you received.
Can't wait for your next post. :)
Marilyn

Annmarie said...

Finally...a reason to stay home and do housework...but only if you have a special friend and receive a wonderful surprise. Enjoy!
Ann.Stalking :0

Shirlee said...

Lovely gifts!