I immediately took these out to show my honey on the lawn mower. Yep, I stopped him in the middle of the yard so he could admire them. He thought they were pretty cool too. I'm fairly sure he thought I might be a tad nuts for skipping back to the house though. Thank goodness we live in the country!
Check out the inside! The fabric inside the tin says "Boo" on it. I love that!
Look at the cool checked fabric she chose. You can't tell it but it's a pocket! There's one on the back too.
Look at the inside! There are two gold needles in there. I've never stitched with a gold needle before. I can't wait to try one out. Look at that ribbon too. I wish you could feel it. It's the softest ribbon ever!
I had to show you the top close-up! How cute is that spider button and that eyelash fringe?!! I love word too. That's exactly what I say when I see a real one. Only I won't be trying to kill this one. Nope, this is a spider I don't mind having around.
Thank you so much Secret Stitcher! You totally "get" me. I feel so very spoiled! I can't wait to meet you at the Christmas party. {{HUGS}}
The Inspired Stitcher
8 comments:
Oh how cool!!! LOVE your gifts!! I'd be skipping back into the house too after receiving them!
Gold needles are nice to stitch with! In fact I lost the needle I was using yesterday and when I went to get another out of my box it was a gold one so I am using it now. I forgot how nice they were to stitch with! I still haven't found the other one yet. My chair likes to eat them and will eventually spit it out lol
Enjoy your goodies!
Wow - those are totally cool - what a wonderful gift. The spider is so cute!
I would have loved to see you skip back to your house, be the way. Please ask DH to film you next time and to send me the movie? Pretty, please?????
Very cute gifts--I love that spider-like trim on Eek!
Decisamente una cosa molto originale,e quindi bellissima,ciao.
What awesome gifts! Both the button and the fringe are so cute!
those gifts are fabulous! Gold needles are nice but I loose my needles too much to bother buying them :-)
I love all your photos (as ever)
Oh wow! Your secret stitcher is one cool stitcher and friend! Love those gifts... the spider button and eyelash fringe are great. I think I'd be skipping back inside too!
http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/
Wow, what a cool gift!!! That is so neat!
Post a Comment