Friday, November 18, 2011

Inspiration in the hallway


You know you've been stitching a lot when you see a flier in the hallway and think "that would be a good cross stitch pattern."  Yep, that's what ran through my head when I saw this flier advertising a study abroad opportunity.  I snatched it off the bulletin board, made a scan and printed it out for the "to stitch sometime" binder.  Yes, I put the original back on the bulletin board too!

I couldn't resist.  Those who know me know I'm a huge Francophile and anything with the Eiffel Tower usually catches my eye.  This particular one just screamed "stitch me."  It just goes to show you should always keep your eyes open to inspiration. It can come to you in the strangest places and sometimes on your way to the bathroom!

I'm kicking off the weekend by going stitching with my peeps tonight.  It's our monthly Tiara club get together.  We always have a ton of fun.  Whether I get much stitching done remains to be seen.  It will all depend on how much socializing I do and how rowdy we get.  It's all good either way.

Have a good weekend everybody!

The Inspired Stitcher

4 comments:

Margaret said...

I can see how you would have thought that. lol! Great stuff! Have fun with your stitching friends tonight.

Marsha said...

And...we did get rowdy!

Mouse said...

heheheh .. had to giggle at that .. and hope you had a good time :) love mouse xxx

Giovanna said...

Hehe, what a great idea!