Design: A La Belle Etoile
Designer: C Mon Monde
Fabric: 32ct Cobblestone
Floss: DMC as charted
Week 3 Started: 11/8/11
Week 3 Finished: 11/11/11
I wanted to do a quick post tonight. Week #3 of The Thread Basket SAL is done! Now I've got the rest of the weekend free to stitch on other things. Yep, I'm doing the Snoopy Dance!
For those that don't know what a "Snoopy Dance" is, check out the video below. It pretty much sums up how I feel tonight!
"Snoopy Dancing" my way into the weekend,
The Inspired Stitcher
11 comments:
Love that pattern : ) Blessings, Shirlee
It's so pretty!!! A Snoopy happy dance indeed! (I love Snoopy!)
You are doing so great! Your sampler is just getting prettier and prettier!
Lisa, I just LOVE it. Great job.
yeahhh that's me too ..lol doing it for you ... lovely piece this sal isn't it :) love mouse xxx (who isn't doing it darn it ..lol)
Your Snoopy video made me smile :)
Lovely progress!!
Haven't watched the snoopy dance in ages! Can't help but feel happy watching it. Very nice progress on your sampler :)
The SAL is looking fabulous
Love Snoopy, hehe
Sampler is beautiful!
Martha
It's looking great! I'm about a third of the way there.
I sure am LOVING this one! It looks so great thus far :)
Post a Comment