Thursday, March 1, 2012

I've been RAK'd


Look what came in the mail yesterday!  A very sweet RAK from BeckySC.  I love that card.  It just makes me smile.  I just love that little bee!  Mary Engelbreit is one of my favorite illustrators too.

A while back Becky posted on her blog that she was destashing and wanted to know if anyone was looking for anything particular.  So I left a comment hoping to find what I was looking for.  I live by the philosophy "don't ask, don't get."  Sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you have to wait a bit longer.

Unfortunately, Becky didn't have any of the charts I'm looking for but I was blessed with plenty of good things anyway.  Just look at all this stitchy goodness!


I've known Becky for a while now and she has the sweetest most giving spirit ever!  She knows I love bees and she totally set me up with bee charts.  Just look at all those cuties.  A bunch of them even had charms and beads with them.  There was even a chart with acorns thrown in just for good measure.

Thank you so much dear friend!  You certainly know how to make a person's day.  I appreciate your kindness and generosity.  I love everything you sent.   I am just blown away!

I'm looking forward to the weekend.  I plan to kick it off at the LNS for our monthly stitch-in tomorrow night and Saturday I'm going to try to make it to the quilt show.  I hope everyone has a good weekend.

Until next time,

The Inspired Stitcher

8 comments:

geeky Heather said...

Oooo, look at all the beeeeees!!! =) What a fabulous surprise!

BeckySC said...

Hope you enjoy my friend :)
((hugs))

Margaret said...

Becky is a sweetheart for sure. Lovely lovely stash!

Mouse said...

ooooo that will bee keeping you out of mischief for awhile ...lol... Becky is lovely isn't she :) love mouse xxxx

Poussy Stitches My Love said...

Juste magnifiques !!

bisous de France

Lisa S said...

You lucky girl!!! What wonderful charts Becky surprised you with! Becky sure is awesome!
Enjoy!
Hugs

Carol said...

Having been the recipient of one of Becky's delightful destashing packages last year, I know how excited you are!! Lots of great charts there--enjoy :)

Jenny said...

Nice pile'o RAK! That ought to keep you busy like a bee (yes, I know that was terrible... it is late Friday night and I am drinking wine...)