Progress as of 8/8/13
Progress as of 8/25/13
As you can see, it's coming along nicely. I'm trying to work a head a bit since I know I'll be doing some comittment stitching soon. I just loved stitching those trees. I got into a rhythm and they stitched in so quickly. I like "no-brainer" motifs like that. You just get on a roll and go!
I know once I start the bricks I'll need to pay a bit of attention to them. Dear little John got a little off in a couple places. Since this is a reproduction, I'm going to stitch it just as he did. I know this kind of thing drives some folks crazy but it doesn't bother me. LOL!
I hope my US readers are having a good Labor Day holiday today. I'm certainly going to enjoy not having to be at work. Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Have a great week!
Until next time,
The Inspired Stitcher
16 comments:
Oh! The end is in sight. John Foster is looking great!
Enjoy your day off!
John is looking great, Lisa. I'm glad you are enjoying working on him as much as I did myself.
And, yes, do watch out on those bricks...I got into a rhythm...which I shouldn't have and had to do some "frogging".
Great progress! This is going to be gorgeous when finished : )
John is gorgeous, Lisa! I like the trees on each side of the house. Looking forward to seeing your brickwork.
Robin in Virginia
Lisa, Mr Foster is looking great! You'll have him wrapped up in no time. You're making me want to give him a go for myself!
Happy Labor Day!
John looks wonderful :)
What a wonderful sampler -- John is handsome devil - LOL! Enjoy the day!
So so gorgeous!!!! Love the colors! I forget -- are you using the called for threads???
So nicley done..and so close to finish! Looks great! Hard to believe the extended weekend is over already.
Judy heartland stitcher
What gorgeous progress on a beautiful project!
Happy Labor Day to you too! I love your John sampler - Love the trees:)
Good luck on stitching the bricks and hope no froggies visit you.
love Annette
John is looking gorgeous, great progress
Que c'est beau vraiment merveilleux !
I love your stitching, and the beautiful colors !!!!
bisous from FRANCE my friend
John is looking wonderful, Lisa--the trees are great! It was nice having a short work week, wasn't it? And now another weekend will soon be here :) Enjoy!
This is such a lovely design - great going!
Yes, you ARE on the downhill slide of that finish--looks very good! Keep posting about the stitching, so I have some tips and tricks when I get rolling on it! Hugs!
Post a Comment