Progress as of 11/16/13
Progress as of 12/23/13
I present to you, "N is for Nightingale!" I like to think of this block as Nicola's special block. Since "N" is also for Nicola and she's the reason I'm stitching this piece for the Nicola's Scarlet Letter SAL (you can click the link in the sidebar for more info or click here).
Here's the block up close. I like the way the bird is sitting on the branch in this one. This pic is a pretty good representation of the true colors too.
Progress as of 12/31/13
I reached an exciting point on this one where I got to roll out some more fabric for the next row of boxes. I've found that stitching the whole row of boxes instead of block by block seems to work better for me. Now I'm ready to stitch "O is for Owl." He's a chubby little fella. I can't wait to show him to you next.
Well folks, as promised, I wanted to catch you up on this one. Nicola, I hope you enjoyed seeing your special block stitched up. Thank you all for the well wishes and for your visits. Hope you are staying warm and safe!
More next time,
The Inspired Stitcher
15 comments:
Wow it's really coming along!!! Not much more left to go now!
this is so pretty! I have been eyeing this chart for some time on the scarlet letter site!
it looks like you are doing it in tent stitch, is that correct?
amazed at how much you have done. Very lovely and I love this design!
Theresa, it is all in tent over one on 36ct.
Fiona, yes I'm almost done!
How beautiful Lisa! Congrats on moving on to a whole another row. I know that feeling - lol.
love Annette
Fabulous progress! Love the bird block and looking forward to seeing the owl block when you share it with us.
Robin in Virginia
Lisa, my favorite one so far is that fabulous mermaid! She looks a bit like Beyonce, don't you think? What a fun piece this must be - can't wait to see the rest of it.
Your getting there! You have a ton more patience than I! I gave up on those big things and just do smalls every now and again. Beautiful as always!
I think this may be my favorite WIP of all the blogs out there, Lisa--just beautiful!!
So so beautiful! You have gotten so much done on it too! I love it!
This piece is so gorgeous! Great progress!!
You are really zooming along on this & it's looking great! Do you have a place picked out where you will be displaying it?
I agree with the others - this is a beautiful piece! You're making great progress!
A wonderful piece, you are steaming ahead with it.
It's coming along so beautifully - the deep blue background makes it really special. Great going.
Progress is always good! You are going great on that piece! Hugs!
Post a Comment