(For those not familiar, click on the word TUSAL or the link to the right.)
I missed the very first TUSAL of the year on January 1st so this one is going to be a bit of a catch up of sorts. The ole ORT pile is going to look a bit bigger than it really should be. I'll be back on track next month.
Here's the over sized ORT pile and the ORT report follows below. Let's have a look at the contributors to this big o'wad of string.
These are the ones that should have been reported on January 1st:
"Happy Skater" by Little House Needleworks (Done!)
"Sew Advent SAL" by iStitch Designs (In progress)
"N is for Nightingale" on the Hornbook Bestiary (Done!)
These are the ones from the month of January:
"Frosty Snowflake" by Needle Bling Designs (In Progress)
"Box Row #4" on the Hornbook Bestiary (Done!)
"Parrot" freebie by Barbara Anna (Done needs finished)
"Quaker Faith" by Little by Little Designs (In Progress)
"Welcome to Downton" by The Sampler Girl (Done!)
"O is for Owl" on the Hornbook Bestiary (Done!)
"P is for Parrot" on the Hornbook Bestiary (In Progress)
"Snooty Parrots" by Barbara Ana Designs ( In Progress)
I really do enjoy taking stock of my progress on TUSAL day. It looks like I need to do a post about a few of these I missed sharing. I'm going to save the Hornbook progress for it's own post as has been my tradition since starting that project. I'm getting ever closer on that one!
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you all have made great progress on your WIPs this month as well. Have a great day!
Until next time,
The Inspired Stitcher
5 comments:
Anyway you look at it----that's alot of stitching!
Judy heartland stitcher
You've gotten a lot done!
Marilyn
Wonderful to accomplish so much! Please let me know if I'm still coming up as no-reply. Thank you : )
Love your orts bag Lisa! The contents of it are impressive too.
You have really gotten alot done!
Post a Comment