Thursday, June 14, 2012

BAP Update June Edition


Ever have a project that you enjoy stitching so much you don't want to see it end?  Yeah, this is one of those for me.  I realized while stitching this month's assignment that I'm half way through already!  What?  No!  So I decided that this month I wasn't going to speed through the stitching but rather take my time and enjoy each and every "x."



There's just something about this one that really speaks to my soul.  I'm not sure what it is really.  Maybe it's the designs or maybe it's the colors.  I can't put my finger on it really.  I just know I have loved this sampler from the first moment I saw it way back in December and I love it even more now that I'm working on it.


Just look at the beginning of this sweet pup!  This is the reason I chose to stitch this in the first place.  It reminded me of my sweet departed Haley.  Now it reminds me of my Shelby girl!  Such an expressive face.


I love this little viola and rose bud bouquet.  Violas are just such happy flowers!  Can you believe there are seven different colors in those flowers?!  Yep, it's true!  That's what makes them so realistic and have such depth to them.  These are perfect!

Thank you to all who took the time to visit with me and share my progress.  Also welcome to my new followers and thanks to all who leave me comments or send me an email.  You make this blogging thing a whole lot of fun!


Until next time,

The Inspired Stitcher

14 comments:

Margaret said...

It is just so beautiful -- I don't blame you for loving this one so much. I love seeing your progress!

geeky Heather said...

The colors in this one are simply amazing! No wonder you enjoy stitching it so much.

Mouse said...

ooooooooo love it and those violas are gorgeous :) love mouse xxx

BrendaS said...

It's looking so pretty Lisa. And I love projects like that -- they just sing to your soul:))

Have a great weekend.

Mindi said...

Your sampler is looking so beautiful. The violas are sweet, but I love the dog.

Giovanna said...

This is so pretty - great going!

Christie said...

Very pretty Lisa. It is coming along very nicely.

Lisa S said...

It looks wonderful my friend!! I love that pup too! What a cutie :)

Hugs

Judy said...

The colors are beutiful together...no wonder you don't want it to end. Thankfully it looks like you will get to spend some more time on it! I am not familiar with this design..so will look forward to seeing your progress.

Judy heartland stitcher

Marsha said...

It's so pretty Lisa.

Shirlee said...

It is indeed gorgeous : )

Elizabeth Brotherton said...

The sampler is coming along beautifully! Every time I see your progress it makes me want to start mine! I have all the supplies--all i need is time!

Good luck with the rest of the pattern! I'll be looking forward to stitching it along with you!

Brightest Blessings!

Beth B.

Brigitte said...

I can easily see why you are trying to slow down the stitching a bit, it's such a wonderful sampler with the most adorable motives.

Annette-California said...

So Very Beautiful. Special when a design speaks to your soul.