As you'll recall this little floss tag is one of my recent finishes I posted about
here. We'll today I noticed I got a shout out from Sherri Jones of Patrick's Woods on her blog
The Dandy Hare. Go check it out!
I'm so thrilled and honored that Sherri liked my finish and that I've inspired her to make one of her own! I just had to share this little bit of fun with you all today.
More later,
The Inspired Stitcher
12 comments:
You're right to be happy about it. It's such a cute project!
Way to go!! It is an adorable floss tag...looks like a tedious finish. I think eyelets take a bit of getting use to. I have not tried to put them in fabric.
Judy heartland stitcher
Congrats my friend. She is right, you are a talented and all around wonderful lady.
Wow - sweet! I've never made a tag and love this.
Yeah YOU!
Your tag totally rocks! I love it. Great finish. I can see why she wants to make one:)
Congratulations! Fully deserved shout-out if you ask me :-)
Good for you!! Great shout out for a fantastic finish!
You deserve that shout out. It's such a fantastic finish!
It is indeed a beautiful finish! Congratulations!
That's great, Lisa--really well-deserved, too :)
Oh my - that is SO cute....I've long been wanting to make some floss tags but never seem to fit in the time.
Thanks for visiting my blog the other day and giving me the tip about the big bottle caps at Hobby Lobby! I do have a HL near me so will definitely check them out.
Post a Comment