Tuesday, June 19, 2012

TUSAL June


There's a new moon in the sky tonight so it must be TUSAL time again!  This looks like a respectable pile o'ORTs to me. 

This month's contributors were:


Wow, looking at the list of contributors I hadn't realized I'd been stitching that much!  Gosh, that makes me feel pretty good!  The cool part is I've got six finishes in there and two that will be done in a matter of days!  I guess it is good to reflect back.

I hope to be able to show you my two latest finishes before the week is over.  I know I can show you at least one of them in the next few days.  I can hardly wait!

Hope everyone is having a good week!  Thanks for stopping by today.


More soon,

The Inspired Stitcher

3 comments:

Margaret said...

I forgot all about the TUSAL. Whoops! Fun to see yours and what added to the jar.

Mouse said...

oooo well done on all your stitching isn't it fab when you write it down you actually see how much you have done :)
can't wait to see photos :0
love mosue xxxxx

Penny said...

Love your colorful little ort jar! You have been doing a lot of stitching. :)