Started: 7/1/12
Finished: 7/4/12
I think this is a first for me! Two posts in the same day! Since I've pretty much done nothing but stitch all day today I was able to get my July "assignment" done on the EMS SAL. This month it was a quick stitch!
The July section
I'm really glad to have this one done so early in the month since I leave for the Russellville retreat next week. I know I'll have things I want to stitch once I get home! We'll also have projects to stitch on while we are there too.
I finally got to finish the part of this sampler that inspired me to stitch it in the first place! Isn't she wonderful?! I just love that expressive face. She really does remind me so much of my sweetie pie, Shelby! So cute!
I love these flowers too! They remind me of the wild roses that used to grow along the edge of the woods behind the house where I grew up. I just love the shading in them. This whole sampler is just filled with lots of wonderful shading! It truly makes the designs seem so realistic!
I know I keep saying it but I really do love this sampler! I wouldn't change a thing about it either. I love each and every part. Stitching on it has been such a pleasure. I am seriously going to miss spending time with it when I'm done.
Before we go, Shelby says "Hello, everyone!"
Well that's it from here! I hope everyone has a good rest of the week and a good upcoming weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing the peeps at the stitch-in and catching up with everyone's holiday happenings.
Until next time,
The Inspired Stitcher
8 comments:
Looking so pretty. I can see why you are enjoying this so much. Miss Shelby is getting so big and is such a pretty girl.
I just love this piece so much! I'm glad you're stitching it so I can enjoy -- I doubt I could tackle something like this myself. Shelby is getting so big! Such a cutie! Love the finish in your last post too!
That was nice and quick - and so pretty!
Very pretty!
Have fun in Russellville!
Amazing how much the stitched dog does resemble Shelby! The whole thing looks just great Lisa :)
Your project is just coming along beautifully Lisa. I'm enjoying your updates!
Have a good rest of the week:)
Your sampler is looking great! It's not my style of stitching but I'm really enjoying seeing each little picture being added.
The dog is so cute!
I've been following your progress on this wonderful sampler. It's great to see all the new additions you stitched.
Post a Comment