Monday, July 16, 2012

Secret Stitcher

Check out what was waiting for me when I returned from the weekend's retreat! My Secret Stitcher spoiled me with a really fun package filled with red, white and blue! Those that know me know I simply adore Americana themed designs!


She included a super cute flag notepad, a wonderful floss toss, a nice hunk of fabric appropriately called "Heroic" and a really sweet freebie chart called "Red, White & Blue" by Poppy Creations.


I think this fabric looks like a melted snow cone!  Nothing like a good snow cone in the summer.  I've never stitched on fabric dyed like this before.  It's so pretty!


Funny thing about the chart, I actually picked it up at the LNS at the last stitch-in.  Now I have all the goodies to be able to stitch it!  I can't wait to get started.  It's going to be a tough choice between those juicy silks or the scrumptious cottons.  I love choices like that.

Thank you so much Secret Stitcher. I really love this month's goodies! 

~*~*~*~

Speaking of the retreat, I have tons to share about my weekend getaway in Russellville, KY.  As soon as I can get things sorted out and I get back in the groove, I'll have tales to tell.  I had a great time and lots of memories were made.  As always, it went by way too quickly!


More later,

The Inspired Stitcher

7 comments:

Margaret said...

How nice! You have a good secret stitcher there!

Peggy Lee said...

I too like the patriotic themed stitchies! Very cute design and I've never seen linen dyed like that. I really like it!

Can't wait to hear of your weekend in Russellville.

Giovanna said...

What a lovely package - the linen look fabulous.

Brigitte said...

That was definitely a nice surprise. Enjoy stitching it. Looking forward to reading about your retreat.

Shirlee said...

The package is wonderful! I love Americana designs as well : ) What was going on in Russellville? What did I miss? Russellville is only about 2 hours from me!

BrendaS said...

What a great package from your Secret Stitcher! LOVE the fabric.

Can't wait to hear about your retreat....

Mindi said...

Love the package your secret stitcher sent you, that fabric looks wonderful!