We interrupt the retreat postings to bring you the TUSAL update for July brought to you by Senior Frog's cousins below!
Check it out, there are two respectable piles o'ORTs this month! The pile on the left are the regular ORTs and the pile on the right are retreat ORTs. I'd say lots of stitching has been going on...oh yeah!!
This month's contributors were:
- The Drawn Thread's Rosebud Nametag (DONE!)
- Glory Bee's Celebrate the 4th (DONE!)
- July Assignment for the EMS SAL aka BAP (DONE!)
- Marsha's Hello Kitty b-day gift (DONE and received!)
- JBW's A Very Merry Summer, my Seasonal Exchange gift (DONE and received!)
- Three ORTs buckets, gifts for my roomies and one for myself (DONE and received!)
- JBW's Queen Bee, gift for a special friend (DONE and received!)
- Lizzie Kate freebie, my retreat exchange gift (DONE...more on that later today)
- Garden Gate button for the retreat project (DONE!)
- A Brightneedle project (DONE...needs to be completed)
- A Mary Garry project I finished at the retreat (DONE...more on that later today)
- The beginning of the tote bag band for the retreat tote
- A new start on a Chessie & Me project
Looking at that list, I'm really happy with my ORT report. It was an overall good month! I got a lot done!
Did you notice a theme there? Yep, lots of gift stitching. I am finally able to share what I've been up to since last TUSAL when I mentioned gift stitching.
I love being able to surprise someone with a gift of my stitching and I love participating in exchanges too. Both bring me joy. I think it's just as much fun to give as it is to receive!
The next installment of the Russellville retreat adventures will be posted later. Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned!
More later,
The Inspired Stitcher
1 comment:
Great report! Love Senior Frog and his friend. :D
Post a Comment