I cracked up when I saw all the "back to school" bits taped all over the tissue paper. We start back next Monday so these were so appropriate!
I saved the very best part for last. Look what was inside the pencil case...this Hello Kitty flash drive!!! Can you even stand it?! Oh this is just the coolest thing ever! Who knew they even made such things?! I love, love, love it!
Thank you so much Secret Stitcher! You've certainly spoiled me well this month. You really put some thought into this one and I love each and every thing. How fun!
***
Tonight I'm off to the guild's monthly stitch-in. I'm looking forward to hanging with the peeps and making some stitchy progress. Who knows what I'll work on tonight. I'm getting in the fall mood so I may have to bust out Jolly Jack and give him some attention or then there's always "Beauty" patiently waiting for her time with the needle too. Oh decisions!
As always thanks for taking the time to stop by and visit with me today. I hope everyone is having a good week so far.
Until next time,
The Inspired Stitcher
4 comments:
Your secret stitcher sends such fun gifts!! Love it!
What fun! Enjoy!
Great gifts for your secret stitcher!
Enjoy your evening stitching.
What a fun package! It brings back memories of the excitement of when the time came to gather supplies for the new school year : )
Post a Comment