It's a hand painted writing box!
Here's the inside! Don't you just love the bee hive and that saying?!
This is the stitching kit that came with it! Everything I needed to stitch and finish both charts, pictures of the finished pieces and a bonus chart to boot!
Of course I had to start on this right away! I love the saying on the ORTs container. I stitched my initials and date over one on the back of the fob. Love that bee skep! Swoon!
Here the back of the fob and the ORTs container laying flat. I love the fob with my heart scissors!
Design: Bee Skep Fob and Portable Orts Container
Designer: Irene from The Needle Hive
Fabric: 32 ct. Chestnut as kitted
Floss: DMC as kitted
Started: (fob and orts container) 8/9/12
Finished: (fob) 8/9/12 & (orts container) 8/10/12
Completed: (orts container) 8/10/12 & (fob) 8/11/12
I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far. Thanks for stopping by to visit with me today!
Until next time,
The Inspired Stitcher
11 comments:
ooooooooooooooooooo love that saying and wow you stitched it up quick :)
and mmmmm you like bees ???? hehehe
love mouse xxxx
wow!!!!!!!!!!! what a fun stitching club to join. denise
Wow! What a cool club project! I love it!
Oh WOW!! Such a beautiful box and you finished those things up in no time flat!
Love that little ORT's container. So cute.
:o)
I'll add another *Wow*! I love the project. The writing desk is special. You stitched this up quick!
I should check out this club!
Wow! What a cool kit and such a clever way of packaging it in that charming box!
What a great club to be in. I'm looking forward to seeing what else they send you.
Very nice project. Compliments to you for always finding these great projects..not to mention completing them so beautifully!
Judy heartland stitcher
What a wonderful project Lisa! LOVE IT:))
Wow! That's some club! :) And you did a beautiful job on the stitching and assembling!
That writing desk is wonderful, Lisa! And just look at all those goodies--your little ort container turned out so cute and I love the hive scissor fob, as well... I'll bet you can hardly wait to get the next project :)
Post a Comment