Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Secret Stitcher

Last night I had a big box waiting for me when I got home from work.  My wonderful Secret Stitcher did it again! Just look at what was inside that box!


This basket cornucopia reminds me of the one my Granny A. always had on her dining room table this time of year.  I always wanted one of my own and now I have one.  Thank you Secret Stitcher for bringing back a very pleasant memory for me.

There were three really nice sized pieces of linen in the basket and a super cute note with a surprise inside it!

 
Just look at that cute note.  I can tell she's had fun sending my packages this year and I've enjoyed receiving them too.

 
Here's a closer look at the zipper.  Just look at the little sparkles on the zipper teeth and the pull!  This is going to go on a very special bag someday and I'll remember my Secret Stitcher when I look at it too.


She also included this super cute note pad.  Just look at that festive turkey pilgrim.  You'll also notice the purple Hello Kitty ribbon!  This was tied around the fabric bundle and the note.  It's just too cute!

Thank you so much Secret Stitcher!  I've truly enjoyed your packages this year.  I can't wait to meet you next month at the Christmas party!  I can't wait to thank you in person.

***

Well folks, those of us in the States are inching ever closer to the big feast!  I hope you've got your turkey thawing.  I'll be going to my MIL's house.  My SIL and I are cooking this year.  I'll make my Indiana sugar cream pie and whatever else my SIL needs me to make.

We are spoiling my MIL this year as she is scheduled for eye surgery tomorrow.  There's no way we are letting her get near that kitchen.  We'll see how well that works out.  LOL!

I hope everyone has a good rest of the week and gets some stitching time in at some point.  I'm pretty sure I'll get a bunch done in the waiting room tomorrow and the days to come.  Thank you for stopping by and visiting with me.  Your friendships mean a lot and I am thankful for each and every one.


Until next time,

The Inspired Stitcher

9 comments:

DJH said...

What a lovely gift!

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a wonderful time.

Vickie said...

Oh what a fun package. Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Margaret said...

Your secret stitcher is so much fun! Love what she sent you! Have a great Thanksgiving! Hope your MIL's eye surgery goes well.

Carol said...

How nice to be spoiled!! You deserve it :)

Wishing you and your family a lovely Thanksgiving and I do hope your mother-in-law's surgery goes well tomorrow...

Annette-California said...

What fun gifts. Love your sparkly zipper - talk about pretty bling:)
Happy Thanksgiving to you.
love Annette

Fee said...

Just wanted to say that we all love what you write too and thanks for sharing, oh and happy thanksgiving, hope the eye surgery is a success.

Fee

Giovanna said...

Lovely gifts. Have a great Thanksgiving.

Nicola said...

I came across you blog via another blogger. So glad I stopped by. Looking forward to following your stitching jouney.

Anne said...

What a truly beautiful gift!! Love the cornucopia of linen!!