Design: Fall Squared
Designer: Lizzie Kate
Fabric: 28 ct. Graziano natural/cream gingham
Floss: DMC as charted
Started: 10/6/12
Finished: 10/16/12
Completed: 10/20/12
I decided to do a pinkeep finish this time so I could send it in a flat envelope. The last time I sent something to Laura it took forever to get there so I was hoping the flat finish would maybe speed it along faster!
The fabric in the background is what I used on the back. I like how the sheer ribbon picked up the burgandy color in the pumpkins. I decided to do the leaves in the orange color instead of the charted color because the oak leaves in my yard are orange. Other than that, it's pretty much stitched as charted.
This is one well traveled piece too. It went all the way to Utah with me but sadly never made it out of my stitch bag. I did, however, take it to the Tiara Retreat. The stitching got started and finished there! You'll remember I showed you this picture from the retreat.
I'm glad Laura got it so quickly this time! I really enjoyed stitching for her again and I'm glad she liked it too! I can't wait to see who is stitching for me. I'll be sure to post what I receive so you can see it too.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. I'll be back shortly to tell you about a mini road trip I took last Thursday and Friday!
More later,
The Inspired Stitcher
8 comments:
Great finish Lisa!
Marilyn
Very pretty! Love the gingham fabric makes it look very spectacular:)
love Annette
Very nice stitching and finishing. I'm sure Laura loved it!
Judy heartland stitcher
What a lovely exchange piece! Your secret stitcher exchange program seems like a lot of fun--nice stuff being sent and received!
Very nice!
It's a lovely piece, well done.
Such a cute piece for Laura, Lisa! I do love that gingham fabric--need to find some myself for a couple of pieces :)
Pretty fall exchange for Laura
Post a Comment