Now you might be thinking, why September in October almost November? Well she included the cutest note saying she'd forgotten to mail September's.
I have to confess, I didn't even give it a thought. My September was so busy I felt like it came and went before I event knew it with all the traveling I did. I'm thrilled with what she sent me. Love the apples, those pink scissors, and the fob!
Seriously, let's have a closer look at that fob!! Love all the sparkly crystals. I know it's a crappy picture that doesn't even do this little cutie justice. I wish you all could see it in person. It's just so me...pink, bling, and Hello Kitty. Seriously, it just doesn't get any better. Thank you so much, Secret Stitcher!
But wait, there's more!!!
She also sent me October stuff too! Lots of fun Halloween goodies. Just look at it all! She crammed that pretty box full of goodness!!
I love this tea towel and the October note pad with the pumpkins. So darn cute!
Check out this great floss toss! All in great Halloween colors and even some juicy silks. Love Belle Soie silks! Swoon!
Here's a close up of my Hello Kitty goodies! I love the little candies in the tin are bone shaped! Now how stinkin' cute is that? I know!
Speaking of bone shapes, she even found a great bone shaped tin! I'm going to use it to put Shelby's new treats in it. Yes, even Shelby got spoiled for Halloween!!!
Speaking of, here she is patiently waiting for a bite of her new chicken jerky! Shelby thanks you too, Secret Stitcher!
I have to say that my Secret Stitcher this year has really spoiled both of us! Again, thank you so much for all the wonderful goodies! They came just in time too.
***
Since we are talking about Halloween and today is the day, I have to share this year's Halloween costume with you. You may remember from last year that our office goes all out at Halloween. This year I went with things I already had and just added accessories!
Me as Waldo
We are still feeling the effects of "Sandy" today with rain, wind and 39 degree temperatures. I'm not complaining, we got lucky around here!
***
Well folks, that's it from here. Thanks for taking time to visit with me and for all who celebrate, Happy Halloween!!! I hope you have a grand day or at least get a good sugar buzz goin'!
Until next time,
The Inspired Stitcher aka Waldo
P.S. A certain someone is having a birthday today. Pop over to my friend Lisa's blog and wish her a Happy Birthday! Tell her Waldo sent ya!

6 comments:
Nice Sept/Oct surprise package for you and Shelby!
Happy halloween Waldo.
Judy heartland stitcher
Such fun gifts and thoughtful. Happy Halloween to you.
love Annette
You were an amazing Waldo! :) :)
What a great Halloween package you've received from your secret stitcher. So many fun things.
I have never seen Waldo before, just on the picture you show but I have to admit that yourWalso looks absolutely perfect, lol.
Your secret stitcher is certainly spoiling you this year--such great gifts, too!!
Yes, you look just like Waldo--I think we own every one of those books from when the boys were little... Great job on the costume :)
What a great package of goodies from your pal! And I just love the Waldo (Wally to me!) costume.
Post a Comment