To see Jamie at the Craftcenter of Fine Stitchery! We visited her shop last time and we wanted to make sure to visit again. She is such a sweetie and her shop is full of good stuff!
Sorry for this craptastic picture. This is part of a set Jamie designed for the shop. I fell in love with the beaded cherries and that luscious red silk ribbon. Of course this one came home with me. Along with a lot of other things. :o)
After thoroughly stimulating the economy we were all ready for some sustenance. So on Jamie's recommendation we headed across the street to try out the Blue Lemon!
What a lunch it was too! We had butternut squash soup that tasted like pumpkin pie in a bowl, pear and gorgonzola spinach salad with toasted candied pecans and lavender frozen lemonade! Makes me want some more just looking at that picture. Delish!
From there we headed over to the holy grail to be with our people! Yep, the Shepherd's Bush birthday party! Just look at that line and we were a half hour early too.
There's Teri hanging up the celebration banner! She's the happiest person on earth. I never saw her without that smile the whole weekend.
Here's a peek inside. It was elbow to elbow in there! Everyone stash enhancing to their little heart's content.
Check out that wall of fabric and those wonderful stockings. It was awesomeness as from floor to ceiling. Swoon!
Here we all are, happy shoppers with our bags of
From here we ventured up the mountain to our condo and settled in for our week's stay. All of us a bit tired but very very happy! Stay tuned, more to come later! Thanks for stopping by today.
More to come,
The Inspired Stitcher
8 comments:
Ohh, nice nice nice! Gosh, I would have gone absolutely nuts in SB! lol! Just lovely! Thanks for sharing!
Awesomeness!
Okay this is my 4th time visiting you today. And every time I intended to comment - I got interrupted. Finally...LOL Lisa I am totally enjoying your photos, so far my Fav? The one of all 4 of U sitting in front with your Loot!!! Love it:)
Looking forward to day 2. Oh how wonderful your trip started and ended. love Annette
Amazing!! I can't wait to see and read more about your retreat. It sounds amazing and I'd love to go a retreat there some day! I'm still chuckling over the 'to be with our people' comment. LOL
Well, that looks like great fun - thanks for sharing the pics!
Oh what fun!
Awesome fun!!
This looks like the most fun ever!!!!!! Thanks for the recap! I am totally living vicariously through you!!!! So exciting!
Post a Comment