Speaking of coming back, here's what was waiting for me from across the pond. It's a gift from Mouse over at Tales of a Stitching Mouse! A while back Mouse posted a picture and I was the first one to correctly guess what it was. You have to go see.
She was so sweet to send me this lovely package complete with a huge hunk of beautiful Victorian Motto floss, some yummy herbal tea and the most perfectly stitched pin cushion I've ever seen! Oh yes, Bentley sent Shelby some biscuits to try too.
Just check this little cutie out! It is just so very me! She said the design came from a British cross stitch magazine and I dearly love it! It is just so perfectly stitched and stuffed firmly just like I like them. I simply can't quit admiring it. Thank you so much, Mouse! I will treasure this precious gift always!
Here's Miss Shelby patiently waiting for her cookie from Bentley. I missed my girl while I was gone.
Yep, she likes her cookie as much as I liked my tea!
Thank you again, Mouse! I love everything you sent and Shelby says thank you to Bentley too. It was a nice surprise to open when I got home.
***
Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back later to tell you all about the retreat. It's going to take several posts to catch you all up. I don't think you'll mind though!
More later,
The Inspired Stitcher
4 comments:
Welcome back! What a lovely surprise to have waiting for you too! Wow! Shelby is so cute waiting for her treat! I can't wait to hear about the retreat. Can't wait!!!!!
What a great gift package - good for you :-)
Congrats on your gifts..for Shelby and yourself! Very cute pin keep. Looking forward to hearing about the retreat. Darn..back to reality! Ha!
Judy heartland stitcher
Honest to goodness Lisa I've been thinking of you the whole last week and weekend. Oh I can't wait to hear about your retreat. Welcome Home..
Love what Mouse sent you. I don't why I thought she was in USA. lol How lovely the Bee's design she made for you. You are lucky:)
love Annette
Post a Comment