Monday, October 15, 2012

TUSAL October

Today is October's TUSAL day!  It's been a whirlwind month since the last TUSAL.  I've pretty much lived out of a suitcase more days than not and I love that because it means there's been a lot of stitching going on as evidenced by that hefty ORT pile!  Here's the ORT report for this month.


This month's contributors to the hefty ORT pile are:

  • Glory House by Chessie and Me (still in progress but inching ever closer)
  • Three Pumpkins [the small one] by Prairie Grove Peddler (almost done)
  • Santa Sack Welcome Project by Shepherd's Bush Retreat Designers (almost done)
  • Shepherd's Christmas by Chessie & Me (in progress)
  • Be Merry & Bright by Jeannette Douglas Designs (in progress)
  • Home for the Holidays by R & R Reproductions (in progress)
  • Fall Squared by Lizzie Kate (Done!  More about this one later)
  • My name on a random piece of Aida banding (Done!)
  • October's assignment for the EMS SAL (Soon!)

I'd say that's a pretty good list of things for this month!  Of course my WIP pile has been increased thanks to the Shepherd's Bush retreat.  LOL!  Oh, it's all good and I know it!

I hope this past month has brought you many hours of stitching enjoyment as we ease in to the fall season.  I just love the crispness in the air and the leaves are surprisingly pretty around here for having such a dry summer!

Thanks so much for visiting with me today and welcome to all my new readers.  I hope you find something inspiring here!


Until next time,

The Inspired Stitcher

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Great post! I love it -- your hefty ORT pile is quite hefty indeed!

Judy said...

You needed a bigger ORT jar! Lots of fun things in progress for us to look forward to.

Judy heartland stitcher

Shannon Meyer said...

What a lovely set up for your pic!! Lots of nice projects you are working on as well:)

Mouse said...

ooooo nice orts but love the bird and the pumpkin :)
nice list you have been stitching on too :)
love mouse xxxx