Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Seasonal Exchange - Fall received

Guess what the mailman brought me yesterday?  Yep, my Fall edition of the Seasonal Exchange and it came from Lynn in OK!  I was just thinking about it yesterday and when I got home there it was!  How cool is that for good timing?!


Just look at this cuteness and that pretty card!  Lynn tells me it is a Stitchworks design from 2001 and it's stitched on 28 ct. blue lugana with Sampler Threads.  I love those super cute buttons!  Let's look at them a little closer.

I love the fabric and ribbon she chose to finish it.  It matches the design perfectly!  I just love that it's a pillow too since I've been on a pillow kick myself lately.  I also have to tell you that Lynn not only stitches beautifuly but has the prettiest handwriting ever too!
 
Thank you so much, Lynn!  I really love this super cute pillow and will always think of you when I put out my autumn display.  I am so happy you stitched this for me!  Thanks also to Lisa S for coordinating the exchange.  I can't wait to play along again!
 
I had wanted to share my mini road trip with you today but I felt it was more important to share Lynn's gift instead.  We'll visit again soon and then I'll tell you about the trip.  Happy Tuesday friends!
 
 
Until next time,
 
The Inspired Stitcher
 

7 comments:

Ranae said...

What a fabulous exchange piece
Love the colors
I have to go visit her site, not sure if I'm familiar with it

Carol said...

Nice stitching from Lynn--love the little leaf and pumpkin buttons and the fabric she used for finishing!

BrendaS said...

Great exchange from Lynn! Lucky you:)

Lisa V said...

Very cute pillow finish.

Annette-California said...

Super cute pillow you got. Love the buttons, I couldn't tell till you showed the close up photo. Darling!
love Annette

Giovanna said...

It's a very pretty pillow, good for you and kudos to Lynn.

Anonymous said...

How very darling! Exchanges are always fun!