Progress as of 4/10/13
Progress as of 5/6/13
I've decided to stitch the backgrounds as I go or else I can see myself procrastinating on them. I'm also going to stitch the dividing lines between the squares as I go too. It's incentive to get to stitch the next block. Yep, I have to play mind games set mini-goals sometimes. I bet you do too!
I've also found that now my eyes are adjusted to seeing the single thread as opposed to pairs of threads it goes pretty quickly and I can get on a good roll with it. Soon I'll be ready to do D is for Dog. I'm planning a slight change for that block. I bet you know what it is too! Stay tuned...
Thanks for stopping by and for your incredibly sweet comments. You all are just so nice!
Until next time,
The Inspired Stitcher
12 comments:
You are making great progress and look forward to watching you get this one stitched up.
Donna
Oh I love it!!!! Love love love it! Good idea on the backgrounds. I agree it's the best way to tackle them. Great stuff!
I do the same thing with borders, backgrounds, and backstitching if there is any. Doing the boring parts in small chunks is a much better way to go than leaving it all til the end I think.
Lovely work! This will be a real beauty when it's done.
What a beautiful piece, Lisa!! Such beautiful detail in each little square... Hmmm... I bet it will be D is for Dalmatian?
Beautiful progress, Lisa! I love it and would totally approach it the same way you are!
It looks wonderful and you've made nice progress on this piece.
Lovely stitching :)
hhhmmmm wonder if it will have a spot or two heheheh .. well done and I think on this piece doing the blocks fully as you go is much better :)
gorgeous stitching on the JF too and nice to see you in the photo further down as well ....
my comp has given up the ghost as they say and I am having to sneak on DH's when I can ... soo that's why a bit quiet ... on the plus side lots of stitching heheheh :) love mouse xxxxxx
Great progress. It's looking beautiful. I like your plan of stitching the outlines and a block also. Wow you've really made great progress Lisa. love Annette
Great progress, you did a lot of work filling in all that background.
oh j'adore toutes les couleurs et ce bleu nuit trop beau !
vite le suite
bisous
It's looking great!
Post a Comment