Friday, May 10, 2013

TUSAL May

Click the picture to learn more
 
I'm told summer is just around the corner but you'd never know it around here!  It's been a really damp cool spring so far.  It seems like I just wrote the last ORT report and now it's time for another.  Time flies when we're having fun I guess!  Lets have a look at this month's TUSAL ORT report.
 
 
This month's contributors were:
 
"Sara Seifer 1826" by The Goode Huswife (DONE!)
"A is for Ape"on the Hornbook Bestiary (DONE!)
"Looking for Lunch" strawberry by Barbara Jackson (in progress)
"Sweet Heart of Mine" sewing set by Barbara Jackson (in progress)
"Queen Bee" mini card freebie by Prairie Schooler (DONE!)
"B is for Butterfly" on the Hornbook Bestiary (DONE!)
"C is for Cow" on the Hornbook Bestiary (in progress)
May and June's installments of the John Foster SAL (DONE!)
 
This past month I've spent my lunch hours with the Hornbook Bestiary and a couple days last week with the Prairie Schooler bee.  I'll have to post a picture of that one when I get it done.  Maybe this weekend.  I'm also close to finishing the "Looking for Lunch" strawberry.  Looks like a finishing day is in my future!

***
 
 
I'm also on the hunt for this chart that seems to be impossible to find. I'm going to impose on my blog friends to see if any of you by chance might have it.  It's by Threads Through Time and it's called Raspberry Sampler.  As usual I saw it, fell in love and now it's nowhere to be found...at least not for sale online anywhere.  Thanks in advance for looking!  I'm sure you've been there before too.

**Edit** I've already called Emlis and they no longer have it even though it shows up on their website.  Boo!

***

I hope everyone has a good weekend and had a good week too.  Thanks for stopping by for a visit!


Until Next Time,

The Inspired Stitcher

7 comments:

Vera said...

I just found it!! Here is the link -- hope it is still available:

http://www.emlis.com/throughtime.htm

The Inspired Stitcher said...

Thanks, Vera. I've already called them and they no longer have it eventhough it's still on their website. :o(

Annette-California said...

I've looked and no luck. I will keep my eyes open for you Lisa. Darling mini sampler. Good luck. love Annette

Poussy Stitches My Love said...

oh comme j'aimerai avoir un si beau livre !!!!
bisous bisous

Anne said...

Wow! You've accomplished a lot last month! Way to go! I hope you find your sampler!!

Pam in Virginia said...

I no longer have the chart, but I do have my stitched version. Would you care to borrow it?

Adria said...

Are you willing to sell your Sarah Seifer chart? It is out of print. You cancontctme at my email address below.

Thank you

Adria
Adriastitcher@gmail.com