Monday, May 6, 2013

Secret Stitcher

Friday night was our monthly stitch-in at the LNS.  Waiting for me on the framing table was a surprise from my Secret Stitcher.  This one just might be my favorite yet!  See below and you'll know why.  LOL!


Her theme for this month was springtime in Paris!  I love the tray and the kitchen towel.  Those pot grabbers are going to come in handy too now that I'm cooking more since hubby's hours have changed.  Did I ever mention I love to cook?!


Here are the two JBW charts she included.  I love the colors in the alphabet and I just so happen to have a scrap of purple that just might fit that fleur-de-lis!  If only I could buy some more time to stitch!  Can I get an amen from blogland?!


Just for giggles, here's a picture of me taken on my last trip to Paris in 2006!  Yes, I was wearing glasses back then.  Thankfully my eyes have gotten better and I no longer wear them all the time...only when I drive now.  Oh what I wouldn't do to be right there right now!  I know where my passport is!

Well folks, I hope everyone had a good weekend.  I'm going to be doing several posts this week.  I've got a lot to share.  It seems to be feast or famine when it comes to posting lately.  Stay tuned!  As always, thanks for visiting with me.


More later,

The Inspired Stitcher

13 comments:

Dirty Martini Queen said...

I'm only 4 hours from Paris so dust off that passport and come visit.
Donna

Laurie in Iowa said...

Lovely gifts. I'd love to go to Paris again too.

Sarah Beth said...

Hi. Your secret stitcher stuff is so nice. Love the jbw charts :-) she is one of my favorite designers. You are lucky to live not far from Paris. My niece went there on her senior trip this spring. She loved it:-)

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Amen, sister! Love all your Paris goodies and Paris is my must go to place before I'm too old to enjoy it!

Poussy Stitches My Love said...

cool Paris !!!!!
vous êtes bien jolie !
bisous bisous

Dawn said...

lovely gifts. I went to Keepsakes Friday morning, had other obligations for the weekend, here is hoping I can make it to Junes.

Giovanna said...

Anything with Paris can only be wonderful - and your goodies are particularly charming. Nice shot of you by the Tower :-)

Margaret said...

What a wonderful secret stitcher you have! Great stuff! I just finished reading a novel about Paris. Ah, Paris.

Annette-California said...

Amen, sister!! Paris certainly agrees with you:) Lovely gifts from a very thoughtful secret sister:) Great theme. love Annette

Marilyn said...

Amen!!
Springtime in Paris is a great idea!
What great gifts you received.
Marilyn

Carol said...

Love the photo of you in front of the Eiffel Tower, Lisa--having never been to Paris myself, I have to live through others' visits :)

You have the best Secret Stitcher, don't you?!

Unknown said...

you do have an awesome secret stitcher, I am inspired to be a secret stitcher myself....

Shirlee said...

Wonderful gifts & great photo by the Eiffel Tower! I have wonderful memories of Paris, but only memories. My camera battery died & I couldn't find another to replace it! Argh!