Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hannah's having a giveaway

Hannah over at Stitching in the City is having a giveaway in honor of her trip to Key West.  She says since she doesn't have any stitching friends at home, she wants to buy a souvenir for one of her blog readers.

You don't have to have a blog to enter.  All you have to do is leave a comment on this blog post telling her about your favorite holiday/vacation and be a follower of her blog.  Entries are welcome from anywhere in the world.  The winner will be chosen at random.

I enjoyed reading all the comments folks have left so far.  Personally, I love to travel.  I keep a small bag at the ready all the time so all I have to do is throw in some clothes and I'm good to go.  If the travel involves a passport, all the better!

Good luck to all!

The Inspired Stitcher

1 comment:

Hannah - City Stitcher said...

aaah, thank you! That's very thoughtful of you :)

it's great reading about everyone's holidays.

H x