Monday, September 19, 2011

Lucet stitching finished!

Did you hear it? 



You had to hear this coming from my house on Saturday!

***

Design: Lucet Passementerie And a Silk Purse
Designer:  Patrick's Woods
Fabric: 32ct. as kitted
Floss:  Silks as kitted
Started:  6/4/11
Finished:  9/17/11

Yes, it's true! I am finally finished stitching this one. I can not lie, I fought this one the whole time I stitched it. Ever have a project like that? I wanted to enjoy stitching it.  I really did.  Somehow it was just not to be.

Now to go to class and learn how to make the braid and do the finishing.  Hopefully I'll enjoy that part a bit more!

I did make some more progress on Jack and the Beauty SAL.  I'm feeling good about those two.  I hope everyone had a good weekend and made some stitchy progress of their own.


Until next time,

The Inspired Stitcher

4 comments:

Mouse said...

wooo hoooo :) and yup I wondered where it was coming from ..lol :) love mouse xxxx

Jenny said...

Looks great! Can you believe that it is only 1 more weekend until D-day!?

Marsha said...

So happy for you! I looked at the calendar yesterday and said Yikes! That class is next weekend! Oh well, too bad so sad. Mine won't even be started and guess what? Too bad, so sad - I don't care. (well maybe just the tiniest bit) I'm happy stitching my SAL and the Halloween piece from my secret stitcher and the quilting project.

geeky Heather said...

LOL! So that's where that was coming from....

Congratulations on the finish; it looks lovely! That's one class I want to take someday. I *think*!