All Through The Night - Jolly Jack
This is actually my treat. I'm an eat dessert first kinda girl! I'm using the called for floss and fabric. I actually got the chart while on vacation in Kansas City and the fabric at Shepherd's Bush. I got the pumpkin done Friday and the rest late Saturday night. I did a bit more on it on Sunday too before we had to leave.
C Street Samplerworks - I Sigh Not For Beauty SAL
Next up, is I Sigh Not For Beauty. I got the girl and the tree done on Saturday. Ellen gave us the September assignment recently so I wanted to make sure I gave this one some attention. So far I've been able to keep up with all the assignments. I still love this one as much as I did when I first started it!
Patrick's Woods - Lucet
Finally, Patrick's Woods Lucet for the class on October 1st. This one, I can not lie, gave me fits! I have to confess this stitching was done at home. I think the combination of lack of sleep and trying to socialize while doing tent stitch over one was just too much for me. I admit defeat. I had to frog this baby twice! I finally decided I'd better not waste anymore silk so I just bagged it till I got home.
Well, I hope your week is off to a grand start. I'll be back later with more pics and tales. It's amazing how much time it takes to get a picture heavy blog post ready! LOL
More later,
The Inspired Stitcher
6 comments:
Good job on the lucet piece! You are almost done, which is great!
The pumpkin is so cute and you did really get a lot accomplished on your big sampler too!
It really was a great retreat this year again. I hope that everything was well when you came home too.
Hugs!
oooo well done on all the stitching and the learning curve with the tent stitch going round corners is fun isn't it ..lol and soooo glad you enjoyed the retreat too .... I love that jolly Jack chart mmmmm another to do ..lol love mouse xxxx
Beautiful progress on your stitching! They're all wonderful pieces. I need to have quiet when I'm doing tent stitch--it's too easy to make a mistake and too painful to rip that out! Yours looks great.
Looks like you've been very busy! I always find it difficult to stitch in groups. I lose my concentration and my counting gets off... All of your WIPS are gorgeous--especially I Sigh Not For Beauty!
Wow! Looks like you're making great progress on all those WIPs! Especially love the Halloween one as that's one of my favorite holidays.
Your WIPs look lovely. Lucet looks beautiful. I can't wait to see more of it.
Post a Comment