Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sensing a theme...



I popped over to Carol's blog Stitching Dreams and found this wonderful post.  I really like all her crows!  This inspired me to gather up all my pumpkins and snap this picture.  This is all the pumpkin stitching I've done so far along with some pumpkin gifts I've received.

From left to right:

BOAF - Halloween Costume
Lizzie Kate - Acorn Scissor Case Kit
Sharon Bennett (Daffycat) - Harvest Pumpkins Floss Tag
Plum Pudding Needleart - Blessed Be (gift from my Secret Stitcher last year)
Prairie Schooler - Autumn Leaves #132 (gift from Staci of Snippets and Stash)

I like the idea of a little vignette.  I think I'll do this more often!  Don't you just love all the inspiration floating around out here in blogland?

Thanks for stopping by today and taking the time to leave me a note.  I really do enjoy hearing from everyone!


Until next time,

The Inspired Stitcher

2 comments:

Siobhán said...

Oh, sweet!! I need to do more stitching for autumn so I can do a little vignette, too!

Have a great weekend!

Carol said...

Love all your pumpkins--maybe I have to start a pumpkin table, too :) It is so nice to see everyone's fall stitching starting to appear on blogs, isn't it?

Enjoy your weekend and I'm glad to have inspired you :)