Thursday, September 15, 2011

Tiara Retreat - Show & Tell

I've decided to do Show and Tell pictures separate from the exchange pictures.  I figure this is going to be picture heavy enough as it is.
 
I was so impressed with all the stitchy goodness.  If this doesn't inspire you I don't know what will.  My "to stitch" list is now a bit longer after seeing all this!  Yep, everyone's wonderful things truly inspired me.  Just look at all of it!



 
 



Check out Janis' Quaker Pin cube!  She saw my fob and just had to stitch this one up for herself.  I just love that!  Seeing hers makes me want to stitch this one all over again.  It really was a fun stitch and I think Janis would agree.


I didn't stitch this one but I've had this one in my freebies file for a while now.   You can get it over at Kissy-Cross' blog here.  She actually has a lot of really nice freebies on her site.  You might plan to spend some time there.  I know I just saw a few new ones I haven't grabbed yet!



I hope you've enjoyed the retreat posts so far.  I plan to do one more with all the exchange smalls before I wind it up.  Thanks for hanging in there with me and taking the time to stop by.  I always enjoy sharing my adventures.  As always thank you so much for your comments.  They really do make my day.


More later,


The Inspired Stitcher

3 comments:

Carol said...

It's always so much fun to be inspired by others' work, isn't it? But, a bit hard on the wallet!! I'm always amazed at how just stitching something on two different fabrics can give the design such a different look.

Looks like you had lots of inspiring goodies on your retreat--looking forward to seeing more :)

Mouse said...

ooo yummmmm ... love looking at other peeps work and I'm defo inspired but my wallet ain't happy hehheh love mouse xxxx

Lisa S said...

I also love seeing what others are working on! It certainly is enabling at it's best! LOL
What a great selection!
Any idea on who the designer is of that little American Flag fob? It's adorable!
I am so glad you had a wonderful time!

Hugs