Thursday, January 12, 2012

Stitchaway here I come!


It's that time again!  My bags are packed and I'm ready to go.  I'll be MIA for a couple days and I'm so ready for it too.   Thankfully this time I don't have to drive that far away.

Our LNS hosts an annual retreat at a local state park's lodge.  It's practically a stone's throw away from here too!  I'll be joining the peeps later today for plenty of stitching and mischief.

There will be shopping too!  Oh yes, there will!  The LNS sets up a satellite store to feed our addiction serve our every need and I've got a couple gift certificates that are burning a hole in my pocket.  Thanks to my honey and one of my peeps!   Yep, ye old stash is going to be enhanced this weekend for sure!


As has become our motto, "What Happens at Stitchaway, Stays at Stitchaway!"

I'll be back with tales to tell and pictures to share!  Everybody have a great weekend and I wish you all a grand case of Stitch Ass as Siobhan says.  Save me a seat girls I'll be there as fast as I can!!!

More later (once I come out of the woods),

The Inspired Stitcher

12 comments:

Giovanna said...

Have a great time, and enjoy the stash enhancing!

Shirlee said...

I hope you have a wonderful time! Just where is/was this stitchaway? Blessings, Shirlee

Sarah Beth said...

The purses ate adorable.

dixiesamplar said...

Sounds like loads of fun...stay safe on your travels though!

geeky Heather said...

Is that a KOOZIE with that motto on there?? Uh-oh.... =)

Have a great time!

Ranae said...

Have a super duper time

Mary Ann said...

Have fun!!

Coco Cross Stitcher said...

Hope you have a good time and enjoy yourself
x catherine

BrendaS said...

Have a wonderful time and take lots of pictures:)

Carol said...

Sounds like a great time--enjoy every moment and have fun stash shopping :)

Mindi said...

Have fun! Hopefully not everything stays at Stitchaway and you bring home some pictures of lovely stitching.

Siobhán said...

I am sure you had a ton of fun! I can't wait to hear all about it & see pics!