Monday, January 23, 2012

TUSAL

I decided to participate in the 2012 TUSAL (Totally Usless SAL) hosted by Daffycat.  I'm number 60 on the "guest list" at the link above.  There are almost 300 of us participating this year!  How fun is that?!

Here's how it works for those who aren't familiar.  Basically, you get a jar and save your ORTs  (old ratty threads).   On or around the new moon you are supposed to post a picture of your ORTs in your jar.  That's pretty much it.

It's just something to do for fun and you get to see your jar fill up as you go along.  I enjoyed watching everyone's jars fill up last year.  So here is my progress for January!


I hope everyone's week is off to a roaring start.  It's pretty grey and rainy here in my neck of the woods.  Thank for stopping by!

Until next time,

The Inspired Stitcher

1 comment:

Mouse said...

I'm no. 50 I think .. yup just went and checked heheheh ... your jar looks like mine quite full ;) love mouse xxxxx